Planning Your Next Event Made Easy!
Day of Coordination
The top 10 reasons why you need Rhonda’s wedding planning services!
- She specializes in creating flawless weddings and events that are executed with the client in mind
- She can save you money
- She will help manage your stress levels and your crazy ideas so you can enjoy your engagement and wedding
- She can help you with budget development
- She will treat your wedding as if it were her own to ensure that you and your guests have a memorable experience
- She is a Certified Event Planner
- She knows all the right questions to ask your vendors
- She has planned, coordinated and executed hundreds of weddings and events
- She will take the guess work out of the entire wedding planning process for you
- She absolutely loves making a dream wedding a reality
Here are some of our amazing services:
Wedding Vendor Referrals
Wedding Venue Selection
Wedding Budget Development
Wedding Day Management
Schedule Vendor Appointments
Walk Through Rehearsal
Design Team Management
Travel Agent Referrals
Wedding Vow Renewals
Reception Floorplan Design
We know that our newly engaged couples are being introduced to new ideas, terminology and questions that they have no knowledge about and as professionals it is our job to make sure that you have a clear understanding of what is taking place during the planning process.
We can coordinate your wedding the day of or we can assist you with every detail of your wedding. Our goal is to make sure that you stay within your budget, that you get what you envisioned and not what everyone else wants and that you enjoy your day as a guest and not the planner! That’s our job;)
Rhonda L. Yearwood The Wedding Analyst is the wedding planner to go to when you want someone that is down-to-earth, can get the job done and keep a professional grace at all times. She is the master of executing your vision and guarantees excellent customer service. While she has planned many weddings and events, she understands that her clients have not. So, she is never frustrated with answering their questions and walking them through the process.
She is great at handling the unexpected and she preps her brides for the best and the worst. Regardless, of what happens she is always prepared and never leaves home without her handy Emergency Kit!